📈 SIGN UP for our newsletter to receive curated jobs and valuable resources to advance your product career, directly in your inbox every week.
Staff Product Manager
👩💻 Product Management
🙏 If you apply to this job, please mention you found it here on PM Jobs. It helps us out a ton, thanks!
Job Posted: 2024-02-12
💼 Full Time
🔥 Large (1000+)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience ]CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omni-channel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
- 10+ years of working in global/cross-functional software teams in a software product company. SaaS experience is preferred as you’d settle right in.
- 7+ years of core product management experience in building features for internet software products.
- Being empathetic and having a strong listening ability to understand the other person - may it be a customer or a stakeholder.
- Ability to arrive at Intuitive & simplistic solutions. You need to have a strong sense of UI and usability.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts/customer problems in a simple way to internal & external stakeholders.
- A track record of making day-to-day data-driven decisions in a fast-evolving environment while keeping an eye on the overall vision.
- Having worked in a mode of structured experimentation - measuring and iterating on problems from time to time to achieve product goals.
- Ability to drive customer adoption and engagement; leverage analytical tools and customer feedback for insight driven initiatives
- Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgement.
About the Freshdesk Design Team
We are a forty-member team of designers interested in research, product design, visual design, and motiondesign. We love spending time with each other: from in-office lunches to remote water cooler conversations; from insightful discussions on the latest update to an app to what's been bothering us recently; from a music track that we loved to making plans for team lunches whenever we get back to the office.
We craft delightful and empathetic products for our customers. We are always on the lookout for new methods, approaches, and processes. We've comprehensive design systems and always appreciate a data-informed mindset. We enjoy collaboration and creative solutions that are in line with our principles.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.