Senior Product Manager, Provider Experience
$163,500/yr - $195,500/yr · Full-time
🙏 If you apply to this job, please mention you found it here on PM Jobs. It helps us out a ton, thanks!
Job Posted: 2023-11-17
💼 Full Time
🙌 Big (250-1000)
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate product manager to drive our provider experience to new heights.
The provider experience is the backbone of how Headway providers deliver care. Providers manage their clients, confirm sessions & get paid all through Headway’s platform – we’re now expanding our offering to clinical documentation products. As a product manager on the provider experience, you will be in the driver’s seat to turn the arduous, complex task of writing documentation into a painless & efficient experience. You will help define product strategy for this budding new area, own the roadmap & collaborate with a talented cross-functional team to build a product that providers love. If helping providers do what they do best (more time with patients, fewer tasks!) sounds compelling to you, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do at Headway:
- Craft delightful, data-driven product experiences to ensure our providers can manage their documentation with ease & efficiency
- Evolve & expand the strategy for how we can support the end-to-end clinical documentation & client management journey
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, ops and other cross-functional partners to learn quickly and ship quickly
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of our providers
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- 1 -> 100+ product experience: You have 5+ years of experience growing early stage products to market winners, preferably in SaaS
- Thrive in ambiguity: You love tackling ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic and energizing attitude
- Empathetic: You possess deep user empathy, have strong intuition on how they think, and love delighting them
- Results-driven: You are a master at digging into data, defining clear goals, running toward them & bringing your team along the way
- Appreciate quality: You have an exceptionally high bar for building incredible experiences
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role:
- The starting salary for Product Manager, Provider Experience is $163,500 and increases to $195,500 based on industry tenure and experience.
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development