Product Manager AI (Remote -US)
🙏 If you apply to this job, please mention you found it here on PM Jobs. It helps us out a ton, thanks!
Job Posted: 2024-02-12
💼 Full Time
🙌 Big (250-1000)
Why join Nextech?
We are a leader in specialty healthcare technology solutions, headquartered in Tampa, FL.
We are an ever-growing team, guided by our iCREATE values of Integrity, Collaboration, Respect, Empowerment, Accountability, Trust, and Excellence. We hold these values in high regard and are driven to succeed in all we do.
We’re committed to hiring and retaining talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, a generous bonus structure, great healthcare, a comprehensive wellness program, and many other benefits.
If you are a software engineer, finance or accounting professional, customer support specialist, or a business development expert with a passion for healthcare technology (just to name a few), we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply. If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Product Manager, you will serve as the customer advocate working on a highly collaborative, cross-functional agile team and driving AI technology solution design for the highest value projects.
The Product Manager will continuously assess and synthesize outcomes of AI solutions, and research other market problems that would benefit from generative AI and ML technologies.
You are passionate about creating products that impact healthcare delivery and making a positive difference for both patients and healthcare workers. You thrive on working in a collaborative environment and feel empowered to contribute to the creativity of a highly dynamic team. You will be a part of leading and executing quality solution design for roadmap initiatives to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
- Develop a deep understanding of products, customers, underlying datasets/metrics, and future product opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements, explore emerging AI capabilities, and oversee the successful implementation of proof of concept
- Proven knowledge and prior experience with generative AI solutions
- Actively engage in customer discovery, taking a hands-on approach to engage in conversations with customers
- Lead user testing, research and observations to deeply understand results of AI/ML and LLM-based applications
- Passionate about AI: You geek out on data science and machine learning theory and industry developments
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically and creatively
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and synthesize organizational goals and priorities, as it pertains to the respective product portfolio
- Partner with Squad Technical Owner in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies
- Communicate product roadmap initiative updates both internally and to clients
- Monitor customer feedback channels, run early adopter programs and conduct product research to gather information from various sources and tools
- Specify and document software requirements in story format (as in agile methodology) with proper acceptance criteria that meet the business requirements
- Resolve questions and provide clarifications raised by the UX and engineering team during the development process
- Assist with product management for training and the demonstration of new product features
- Maintain a ranked backlog of new features, expressed in terms of epics and user stories, while prioritizing the needs of the product’s stakeholders
- Monitor and manage release plan and communications
- Translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products
- 4+ years of Product Manager experience with a focus on AI and SaaS products
- Proven knowledge and prior experience with generative AI and ML solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present and articulate complex business and software requirements in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience working directly with customers to identify and prioritize product needs
- Good listening and negotiation skills – can find compromises and tradeoffs to maximize delivered value across all stakeholders
- History of working effectively with both executives and peers
- Willingness to be flexible while working within a small team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, success-driven team environment
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects
- Have a strong ability to effectively communicate business requirements to the engineers
- Familiarity with Jira and Agile software development
- Undergraduate degree
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- Air travel as needed – not to exceed 15% travel.
- Travel includes the annual User Conference, Customer Onsite Research (can be local to you) and team events.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions available
- Flexible Time Off: take time off when you need it without worrying about available hours
- 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options