📈 SIGN UP for our newsletter to receive curated jobs and valuable resources to advance your product career, directly in your inbox every week.
Senior Product Manager, Fan Experience
$166,000/yr - $231,500/yr · Full-time
👩💻 Product Management
🙏 If you apply to this job, please mention you found it here on PM Jobs. It helps us out a ton, thanks!
Job Posted: 2023-11-20
💼 Full Time
🙌 Big (250-1000)
Patreon is the best place for creators to build exclusive content and community for their fans. We enable creators (podcasters, writers, musicians, illustrators, etc) to connect with their fans directly and make money from their creative work. Creators can sell one-off items from their own shops or offer recurring monthly memberships with exclusive access to their work.
There are over 250,000 active creators earning on Patreon and over 10 million members. Our goal has always been to help creators achieve financial freedom doing what they love - and we’re leaders in the space, with over $3.5 billion earned by creators on our platform.
We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Product Manager for our Fan Experience team to support our mission.
About The Role
- Set and deliver the vision for the core fan experience on Patreon
- Own the roadmap for how fans catch up on the latest from their favorite creators and discover everything they value across Patreon
- As the leader for the core experience, collaborate closely with other product teams and influence their roadmaps
- Create new paradigms for how fans connect with creative work and experience the energy of fan communities with discovery, curation, and personalization
- Inspire, motivate, and collaborate with world-class designers, engineers, and cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of product management experience with consumer products
- A track record of launching product experiences that improved the lives of users and customers
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
Patreon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.